Instadapp on Polygon
Below are all the addresses of Core Contracts of the DSL ecosystem on Polygon:
- Index.sol: 0xA9B99766E6C676Cf1975c0D3166F96C0848fF5ad
- InstaList.sol: 0x839c2D3aDe63DF5b0b8F3E57D5e145057Ab41556
- InstaAccountV2: 0x28846f4051EB05594B3fF9dE76b7B5bf00431155
- InstaConnectorsV2: 0x01fEF4d2B513C9F69E34b2f93Ef707FA9Ff60109
- InstaMemory: 0x6C7256cf7C003dD85683339F75DdE9971f98f2FD
- InstaImplementations: 0x39d3d5e7c11D61E072511485878dd84711c19d4A
Networks and Underlying meanings
- Index.sol: This is the Main Contract for all the DeFi Smart Accounts. Used for creating a new DeFi Smart Account of a user and to run a cast function in the new smart account.
- InstaList.sol: Maintains a registry of all the DeFi Smart Account users using a Linked List. Using the user’s address, a smart account Id is created which is later mapped to get a smart account address. With this address, an account link is created which is utilised to add and remove accounts from the LinkedList.
- InstaAccounts.sol: It’s the DeFi Smart Account Wallet. All smart accounts that are created are a clone of this contract.
- InstaConnectors.sol: Holds a registry of all the Connectors associated with InstaDapp. An array of all the connectors is maintained using their address.
- InstaMemory: All the data (bytes, uint, address and Storage Id) for the cast function are stored in this contract.
Our team is excited about assisting you to build an application using Instadapp Developer Platform. Your questions and feedback help us make a better development environment for future developers.